What is Palm Reading ?
Palm Reading is the art or practice of supposedly interpreting a person's character or predicting their future by examining the palm of their hand.
Palm reading, otherwise known as palmistry or chiromancy, is practiced all over the world. It has its roots in Indian astrology. The objective is to evaluate a person's character or future by studying the palm of their hand.
Palm Reading is the divination method to see your characteristics, talents, health and fortunes by observing your hand's lines and thickness. Depends on the palmists, they will observe not only your palm but also your fingerprints, shapes of your hands and nails, and length of your fingers.
Palmistry is a form of palm reading. This form of divination used shapes, lines and patterns on the hands to make forecasts about a persons life's present past and future. The basic theory behind palmistry is that the hands have information about a person's significant life's events and personality.
Elemental palmistry is a very interesting way of studying palms of individuals. The palm types are divided into four basic elements, the fire, earth, air and water. The palm representing a certain element would indicate the traits that are attributed to the element. The hands into two parts, the palm and the fingers. The following are some information on the various indications according to the type of element predominant on the palm.
- The Earth Hand : The earth hand is also known as the erda. Recognizing the hand is quite easy as one has to look for two distinct features only. The palm will be of square shape and the fingers would be short in length. An earth hand having very fewer impressions of lines indicate the person prefers simplicity. The earth palms with rounded fingers indicate impatience while squared fingers show tolerance. The individuals having earth hands would be reliable, practical and often conservative. They neither try to lead nor follow blindly, rather tries to continue their life on their own.
- The Fire Hand : The fire hand is also known as Loge. The typical fire palms have short fingers indicating impatience and comparative larger palms show abundance of emotional resources. The fire hand is usually little hot to tough. They love variety, passion and get bored if subjected to tedious work schedules. They do not entertain restrictions and limitations. The have the traits of fire of consumption. They have intense desires for high ambition and appetite. They are good starters but their enthusiasm soon dies down before completing the task.
- The Air Hand : The air hand is also known as the frey. The air hands are characterized by square palm and long fingers. They are very agile and quick in activities. They have the special ability to motivate own self but are often found out to be manipulators and deceiving.
- The Water Hand : The water hand is also known as the heimdall. The hand is characterized by having very long fingers as well has long palm. The water is regarded as the most unstable element. The persons having a typical water hand are moody and their external appearance may not be the clear indication of he or she is from inside.
A person with an erda palm but loge fingers would indicate that he or she would likely to be practical and down to earth along with strong curiosity mind set to start up with a new task.
Palmistry Lines On Two Hands
The Head Line
- If you have a
- Short line (ending near the center of your palm, as shown here): You’re a fast thinker who reaches conclusions without any hemming and hawing.
- Long, straight line (extending across the palm, toward the pinkie): Analyze much? You often find yourself mulling things over (and over) before coming to a decision.
- Line that splits in two: Sensitive to others, you can easily see someone else’s perspective. This means you may change your opinion now and then.
- Long, curved line (running down toward the bottom corner of the palm): You’re a creative thinker who can imagine many possible outcomes or approaches to any situation.
The Heart Line
- If you have a
- Long, straight line (ending below the index finger, as shown here): You’re a rational, analytical thinker who always considers others’ feelings, and people appreciate that about you.
- Short, straight line (ending between the middle and index fingers): You need your freedom. You show your love through actions more than words.
- Long, curved line (arcing up and reaching the base of the middle finger): Your passions and desires drive you, and you don’t care who knows it.
- Short, curved line (arcing up and ending about a half inch below the base of the middle finger): You are reserved and prefer small groups to big ones. You open up in one-on-one settings.
- Line with two or more X’s at the outer palm: You’ve experienced a deep personal betrayal.
- Line that splits in two: You have a habit of putting your emotions on the back burner to meet others’ needs.
The Life Line
- If you have a
- Long line (curving around the ball of the thumb and ending at the base of the palm, as shown here): You’re a rock whom people count on to stay strong in difficult times.
- Short line (ending near the center of the palm): When the going gets tough, keeping busy helps you feel safe and secure.
- Faint line: You may need to chill out now and then. Yoga, meditation, walking, or taking time to play could do you good.
- Broken line: Each break in the line represents a traumatic experience that has had an impact on your life choices.
The Other Lines
- There are many other lines in the palm and many of them can be rather confusing to explain in words. Below are just some of the other lines mentioned :
- Career Line (Line of Fate)
- Line of Apollo
- Health Line
- Marriage Line
- Girdle of Venus
- Ring of Solomon
- Line of Intuition
- The right hand is read for men, while the left is read for women; The left is what the gods give you, the right is what you do with it.
- The Left Hand is controlled by the right brain (pattern recognition, relationship understanding), reflects the inner person, the natural self, the anima, and the lateral thinking. It could even be considered to be a part of a person spiritual and personal development. It is the "yin" of personality (feminine and receptive).
- The Right Hand is controlled by the left brain (logic, reason, and language), reflects the outer person, objective self, influence of social environment, education, and experience. It represents linear thinking. It also corresponds to the "yang" aspect of personality (masculine and outgoing).
- The hand is divided into seven segments called mounts all are given below :
- Luna Mount
- Venus Mount
- Mars Negative Mount
- Jupiter Mount
- Saturn Mount
- Saun or Apollo Mount
- Mercury Mount
- Mars Positive Mount
- Rahu & Ketu Mount
For in brief details contact Mr. Ashwin Trivedi on +91 9824075505 or email on email@example.com